Friday, April 11, 2008

God is Good!

This past weekend at our church we were privileged to hear Pastor Chip Brim! Those service were life changing! Jake and I started applying the messages to our life and WOW has it made a difference. I have become so watchful of my words and I have come to realize that I have not been speaking life into every area of my life. Even the little words like, "I don't know how I am going to do this and that." Well, the fact of the matter is I do know how because I rely on God and I will get whatever I need to done. Or another example would be saying, "We don't have money to do that." We DO have money to do that because God is our source. Just becoming more watchful on my words has been so powerful in my life.
I have also been working on casting my cares and thanking God! It is amazing to not have a care in the world because you just know that God is working! That in turn helps us to hear from God instead of worrying or having a care. So many times in my life I have thought about whatever situation or care and that has hindered me from hearing from God. I want to hear from God all day long! God is SO amazing! I love learning new things about him!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Having Chip here refreshed a lot of good things in all of us! What a blessing. I am so glad His Word is working mightily in you and me too!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the awesome reminder! You are so right! Love ya