Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Hungry Boy
















Jeremiah has been introduced to yummy applesauce! As you can see he thoroughly enjoys it! The other day I gave him one little bowl of applesauce and cleaned him up to get down from his highchair but apparently he was not finished. He started to cry so I decided to give him a little more applesauce and as soon as
I put one spoonful in his mouth his attitude changed. He was happy and playing with his hands on the top of the highchair tray! Jeremiah is such a joy to have around! It is really fun discovering his personality! We have discovered he likes his food!

6 comments:

Jake said...

Haha!! Doesn't he just make you laugh?

When you called me a couple of days ago to tell me this, I just couldn't hold my laughing inside. Since this was really his first episode of whining to get what he wants! It's amazing how much love I have for him, and how excited I get to see/hear him do new things and devlop further.

You're such a great mommy!!

Anonymous said...

Aaawww so cute.I love obedient parents.Hehehe Thats real love

Anonymous said...

Ha! Ha! Join the club of having boys and on top of that "Schlegel Boys"! :o) Samuel is the same way when it comes to his food!!! Jeremiah is such a cutie! I love him!!! You guys are AWESOME parents!!

Anonymous said...

He is really such a cutie! He's discovered that food is an enjoyable experience. He must have some of Nana Mo in him!! =)

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh, he is a true Schlegel!!! He loves his food! hehe

Anonymous said...

The little things in life that mean so much.Thank you Lord:)