Monday, March 31, 2008

Graduating!

























Jeremiah is finally graduating to his big boy crib! Doesn't he just look so excited! He has been having to stay with us for awhile because we were hosting GO ministries and then we had family come into town so he was unable to stay in his room. So, now that we are done hosting our friends and family our little one is graduating up to his own room! To be honest, this is kind of hard for me because I love this little guy so much and I would love for him to stay with us but I know this will be the best thing for all of us!

3 comments:

Jake said...

Yes! Now he can enjoy a real bed, and I can enjoy you :)

Man, who would've thought parenting would be this much fun though? Seriously.

Hey, nice photography work Sheen. :)

Anonymous said...

And nice grad hat too!

Anonymous said...

He is adorable.Little chubbers