Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Equipped

God is so good! It is amazing how he will place you where you can get the most training possible to do what he wants you to do. If we were still in Minnesota I can guarantee that we would not be getting as trained up as well as we are here. The reason for that is because this is where he wants us to be. I am just thankful that God first trains us up to do what he wants rather than saying, "this is what I want you to do, now go do it." No, he trains us up and then sends us to do what he wants us to do fully equipped and he still guides us when we are walking out whatever he wants us to do. This situation specifically applies to the daycare/preschool that we are getting started at our church. I want the daycare/preschool to be such a godly atmosphere and I want the children to be trained up to follow God and hear his voice. I want them to know how to flow in the spirit even when they are young. There is no way in the world I could do that on my own. I need God to show me how and I know he is training me up right now to do this very thing. Thank you Lord for taking me to new levels and training me up for your specific plan and purpose for my life!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That really really blesses me! I know my grandchildren will have the opportunity to be in this wonderful place where there are people who are following after God with their whole hearts and being used mightily to train and equip the next generation! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Sheena! your admired & yes God will order your steps.Because he never gives you anything you can not handle.And the amazing part is sometimes we just dont think we are equipped but God gently shows us you are. Praise the Lord!