Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Praise the Lord

Tonight, I finished my last and final test for school! I am officially done! I do not have to write any more papers or take any more tests! I can finally start concentrating on our church's daycare/preschool! I am so excited for it to start up! I want those little kids to know who God is and how to flow in his presence. I want to teach them how to be led by the Spirit. I of course, also want them to have the top educational experience they can possibly have. In honor of this momentous occasion my loving husband took Jeremiah and I out for a little ice cream treat! Thank you so much honey! I want to give God all the glory for being finished with my bachelor's degree. I also want to thank Jakey for allowing me time to work on all my school work for the past two years that we have been married. Praise the Lord! I am excited to see what God has in store!

9 comments:

Jake said...

Congrats Babe! Remember when I offered to write your 8 page biogenic-taradacto paper for you and failed miserably only leaving you a coupld of hours to write it entirely? haha.

Now we can chill instead of take tests and study... if ya know whadda mean...eh hum...

Anonymous said...

Sheena! I am so glad for you!! It must be SO nice to be done..........I know how much work that was for you! Way to stick with it to the end. I know that God will reward you for your diligence! We are looking forward to the daycare/preschool SO MUCH!!! Any idea when it might be starting??? Love ya girl!! :o)

Sheena said...

We will open it shortly after we are able to make the building updates!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait until we get that opened!! It's SO exciting! Congratulations on being done!! That's exciting too! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, and Jake..........keep posts like the last one private!!! (ha! ha! ha!!) :o)

Anonymous said...

I thought I posted a comment but I guess I only thought about it! Anyway, congratulations Sheena! What a huge accomplishment and I know you must be very relieved to get finished!!

nicolie y said...

THAT MUST FEEL SOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!! Congrats on finishing! Especially with having a marriage, baby, job, etc, etc, etc...Great Job!!!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Sheena!! An Aesome accomplishment!! Love you

Anonymous said...

as something my mom would say while jumping up and down... YAY SHEENA!!!! (emphasis on the yay haha) But seriously yay! for you sheena! and that stinker jake i tell ya... good memories about that paper i am sure. You are so smart! I am very proud of you! I love you!