Monday, January 26, 2009

Church Family

When Jake and I first moved down here we struggled with not having all our family near us. We thought about moving back many, many times. Then we started to ask God for friends like family. Oh man, did he ever answer that prayer. He is SO faithful! Our church is So AWESOME! I mean so many people in our church are just like our family!It is AMAZING! Everyone in our church is so caring and loving! I just lOVE it! God is just SO faithful! He met that desire of ours! We KNOW that we need to be here and God brought us EVERYTHING we need! I love him! He is so awesome!

7 comments:

Jessica said...

I know what you mean! When I moved here I was so nervous to meet new people and try to make new friends but I love it here! You're so right, our church family is amazing!

Anonymous said...

Our church family is amazing because it is filled with people like you guys Jess and Sheena! It's the common love for Jesus and determination to finish our assignment that has drawn people from different places and backgrounds and races together. It is a God-work in progress. We love it too! :)

Staci said...

I do love our church family! Everyone is amazing! So many personalities and talents meshing together to form a strong body!

Anonymous said...

I loved the part where you said, "then we asked God for friends like family". What do we do without in our lives because we didn't ask God?

Yep, your family. No doubt about it.

Love you.

Beckypdj said...

I love being part of this family!

Anonymous said...

I Love storys like this! God is AMAZING! Thank you Lord!

Anonymous said...

Yes, we do have the best church family! I love living here! We LOVE you guys and are SO blessed that you really are real family and part of this church body. Your supply and gifts are so needed! We love you!