Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine's



On Friday my dad and his fiance came down to visit us. We started the night by going to our church for our great mystery dinner theater. Jake won the costume contest!!! He is so creative! On Saturday we went out to eat and did a little shopping. Sunday, we went to church and got ready for the week! The best thing for me was that Jake surprised me with BEAUTIFUL roses! He is such an amazing husband! I am so thankful for him! What did you all do for Valentine's day?

7 comments:

Jake said...

You are my valentine baby!

Next year we should plan a 2 week vacation to somewhere warm. No... three weeks. Ya. That'd be awesome.

Anonymous said...

Finally you have written on your blog I have missed reading your stories!! Beautiful flowers!! We had a dinner at home and went to watch Footloose! We had an awesome time! I am glad God has blessed us with such wonderful Hubbies!! love you!!

nicolie y said...

tell Jake that next year you 3 can come vacation in fort myers, fl and stay in our house! ;) hehehe hopefully we'll move by then................ hahahaha jk...kinda...

Anonymous said...

It was so good to see your dad and meet his fiance. I am so glad they were able to come with you guys on Friday night. I heard your roses were beautiful and now I can see that they are. Well done Jake!

Anonymous said...

I love to hear this.It blesses us to see you two so committed to each other.I made Valentine cookies& cupcakes,watch grandkids in wrestling & movie.

Anonymous said...

We went to pick up our sweet puppy Grace in OKC. We went to lunch at a place called Taco Cabana then grabbed Starbucks for on the road and then headed straight to the church for the Let's Go Prayer meeting! It was a very eventful day, but so fun!!!

Jessica said...

we went to our tax lady to find out how much we get back and got groceries! haha, not a typical valentine's day! then we went to let's go prayer...we did eat lunch out...that was our date! Oh, and we did get starbucks!