Monday, January 19, 2009

Silly Boy

This afternoon when Jeremiah got up from his nap he had a little snack. After his snack he went under our pub table and squatted down. A few minutes later he looks up at me with his cute little eyes and says, "poo-poo." I was thinking does he even know what that means even though we try to tell him every time we change him. So I proceeded to check his diaper and what do you know there was poo-poo!I was a very proud mom!
Another little story for you. Jeremiah's sippy cup was up on the counter and I guess he was thirsty because he was reaching way up high for it and whinning. I said, "Jeremiah we don't whine, you say please." He then obeyed quickly and said, " peeeaas!" I love it! He is so much fun! I know I say that a lot but he is!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such precious moments in our day are the sweet things in life!

Jessica said...

That's so cute! He is getting so big! And I love how he is talking more!

Beckypdj said...

I love reading about how you two are enjoying Jeremiah. You are blessed!

Anonymous said...

Teaching all these things so early how great. You two are wonderful parents.

mommak said...

How sweet...

Anonymous said...

It is so fun to experience every new little thing. Every new thing is like a big step that gets noticed and is appreciated. I'm glad you are enjoying these moments!

Jessica said...

it makes me want a kid!