Saturday, January 10, 2009

Sweet Boy

Tonight, Jeremiah and I were doing our normal bed time routine. I started rocking him as I usually do because I love this time with him. He laid his head on me and then he picked his head up, opened his mouth wide and leaned in for a kiss! I LOVE it when he does that. It is so special.
Another thing we discovered about Jeremiah is that he is becoming a climbing boy. Last night as we were watching a basketball game we look over and see that Jeremiah has opened up our coffee table drawer climbed into that and then climbed on top of the coffee table. He then decided that he did not want to be on top anymore so he climbed back into the drawer and was just sitting there! He also likes to climb on the couch and try to sit on the end table. It is amazing how in one day a child just decides he wants to climb! I love watching Jeremiah grow!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hearing all about Jeremiah's adventures is really sweet! I can just picture him sitting in a drawer probably very content in the new place he had discovered!

Anonymous said...

I've heard of kids pooping in drawers. Did you check to see if he left a deposit in there? :)

Jake said...

There was no deposit.... he was so cute though. As he was climbing off the drawer the entire table tipped over and fell right on top of him.

mommak said...

What a fun little boy - all the climbing and cuddling and kisses... I just love it all! :)
I'm so happy for you guys that he's so much fun to watch!

Staci said...

Every time I read your stories, it reminds me of sweet times past! Although, the climbing I didn't think was too sweet! Lauren . . . oh my! Randy actually took the handles off our lower cabinets for a while to keep her from using them for her advantage in her trek up the cabinets!

Jeremiah is just a sweetie! Sooooooo cute! What a blessing!

Anonymous said...

I can just imagine.We are blessed by how much you two adore Jeramiah.They sure are fun to watch when they are being curious.Keep us posted.

Anonymous said...

Oops I meant to sign off as mominlaw above,sorry

Anonymous said...

So sweet. I think all boys like to climb! Samuel is our little climber!! He's been climbing out of her crib since he was 1!!! They are so fun and every moment and stage in their lives is a blessing to be a part of!!!