Wednesday, February 25, 2009

WE DID IT!!






We finally cut Jeremiah's hair last night! His hair was getting to be quite long. I prefer shorter haircuts so Jake got out the clippers and away we went. I must say it was a challenge keeping Jeremiah still. I had to break out all of the songs I sing with the preschoolers and a few snacks. I love his hair now!
Above are the before and after pictures. The back is where you can tell the most difference! Unfortunately we don't really have any proof of that.

6 comments:

Jake said...

I love your blog...wish you blogged more. =)

Great pic of you and him!

Anonymous said...

Jeramiah looks great. He looks older.What a doll.Well done parents.Those clippers will be a good investment.

Jessica said...

I love your blog too! I get excited when you post something new! Jeremiah looks so cute with his new haircut!

Anonymous said...

What a cute lil' dude with his new haircut! He's looking like a big boy!

Staci said...

Life is full of milestones, huh? :)

Anonymous said...

Did you save some of his hair for your scrapbook? Awwww, he doesn't have his little old man hair any more! He looks cute no matter how his hair is! :)