Thursday, August 28, 2008

Thank you!

Today has been an incredible day! Jake, got up super early this morning with me. 5 AM to be exact and he went and got some breakfast! Then he made me some nummy coffee! He also made me cupcakes to give to my class! If that all was not enough he sent flowers to my work! They were so gorgeous! Tonight, we are going out to eat and then coming home to hang out! Jake has truly made my birthday special! I have the BEST husband in the entire world! I love you Jake!
I am also SUPER thankful for everyone who wished me a happy birthday! That means a lot! You are all so special to me! Thank you everyone again!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a swell guy, that jake.

Jake said...

Babe,
The flowers are pretty, but blue is not my favorite flower color. :(
you?

I wish I would have specified, since it was a phone order. But they're pretty nonetheless, and will hopefully last longer than the typical 3 day wal mart flowers. lol

Did Jeremiah wish you a happy b-day yet? I told him to.

Anonymous said...

I think the flowers are BEAUTIFUL and I love blue!! :) Well done Jake! And Happy Birthday again Sheena!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like an extra special day. By the way I was hoping i could see those flowers close up.Yep you read the readers mind. Those are very pretty!!Happy Happy Birthday Sheena!Love you!