Friday, August 22, 2008

Go Kids Pre-K Classroom!






These pictures were taken right before we opened on August 18th. I am just now getting these up because we have been so busy. This week was our first week official week! It was amazing! I love teaching! I love being led by God when I teach and in the things I do! I love knowing that he has anointed me to teach at a level the world does not understand! My class is awesome! I could not have asked for better kids! It is amazing how much they learn. In just the first week I can see improvements in them! I am looking forward to seeing them learn even more! I desire to be the best teacher I can possibly be for God's glory!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

And you ARE!!! We are so blessed to have you as our preschool teacher!!! You are doing an awesome job and we love having the little ones around. This is what church is all about...being used and seeing lives blessed and touched!!

Anonymous said...

How exciting,Awesome job on following through with your vision! WhhooWEEE! Praise the Lord!

Anonymous said...

BTW...awesome new background pics for both you and Jake. Who did them for you?? I Really like them a lot!

Anonymous said...

Sheena! You are ANOINTED! You are doing an amazing job with the kids. Matthew absolutely LOVES pre-school and has nothing but good things to say!! Thank you for stepping out and obeying the call God has for you, many lives are being touched by your obedience!! Love you!

Oh, and the pics on yours and Jakes blog are amazing. Who did them for you? It makes me want to get some done of our family!! :)

nicolie y said...

SHEENA! That is sooooo awesome! It's so exciting to see you fulfilling God's plans! Congratulations on your new venture!!!

AND, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! We hope you have an AMAZING day!!! You deserve it!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!