Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Speaking the Word

Lately, I have been reminded about the power of speaking the word of God. God's word is so amazing! It is life changing! Every time I open up the word to read it I have new revelation, new insight into the things of God! God is so cool, every day there is something new to learn, something new to apply to your life to walk in his fullness. Today, as I spent my time with the Lord I was reminded that there is so much power in speaking the word out loud. I remember when I was pregnant with Jeremiah we would speak scriptures over him every day and confess things over him and every single one of those things has come to pass! I remember when we were confessing for our jeep to be sold and we spoke scriptures that lined up with what we were believing for and that came to pass. God's word is so powerful! We are believing for a lot of stuff right now and so once again we found scriptures to confess out loud and we know we will see those things manifested! God's word is alive! There are tons of scriptures that you can find to line up with whatever you are believing God for. I challenge you today to find a scripture that lines up with what you are believing for and speak it out loud until you see that become manifested! God's word is unfailing. What he said, he will do! Thank you Lord!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord! This is so good! Thanks Sheena I love you!