Tuesday, May 20, 2008

83 degree day

It was a hot one outside today! Matthew decided that he wanted to run through the sprinkler so I put sun screen on all the kids and my lovely t-shirts since, the boys did not have their swimsuits!

Samuel and Jeremiah decided that they weren't to sure about this whole running through water thing so they played it safe by sitting in the wagon playing with their toys.
Eventually, Matthew wanted Samuel to give it a try so he grabbed Samuel's hand and took him to try out the sprinkler. He didn't like it very much but overall it was a fun time!


6 comments:

Jake said...

I LOVE this post!! Especially the picture of Matthew pulling Samuel! They look so funny in those oversized T-shirts! haha

Jake said...

Hey cool, you can see our garden in the background

Anonymous said...

I wish i was there!Fun in the son.It blesses me. Love you.By the way nice garden No weeds!

Anonymous said...

haha! that is so cute! we used to do that too!

Anonymous said...

AAAWWW! How sweet! I love these pictures and this post! I also love the big t-shirts......so cute! Samuel loves that little wagon. We're going to buy one for when we're at the zoo......I think Samuel will stay in that better than a stroller!!! :o)

Anonymous said...

Very cute!! And your garden in the background looks like it is growing really well. I hope you will have a few extra veggies to pass our way!!