Monday, February 28, 2011

Trusting

I have taken a big step of faith in a new position. Whenever I think about it with my head I get so stressed and overwhelmed at all their is to do. I just have to step back and know God has given me the anointing to do it and the grace. I am just so thankful to have the Holy Spirit leading me and guiding me because without him I would be a mess. I am telling you that this position is one in which everything I do all the glory will go to God because he is the one doing it not me. He is the one giving me direction and ideas. I know that only through him will things get to where they need to be. God does not lead us to do things that we can just do on our own. We need him and I am so thankful for him and his leading!

4 comments:

Ckparker said...

OH SHEEN! I know you will be amazing!! God won't let you fail!! I know you will do great things with that school all for the Glory of God!

Sheena said...

Thanks Cort! You are so encouraging!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica said...

I agree! You will do great! You are already doing an amazing job!! I am daily reminder about how much I need God's grace! I look at where I am and wonder how in the world I got here and I KNOW it's all because of HIM!! It's good to have a faithful Father that never leaves us!