Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Recent Desire

So lately I have been really desiring to get in really good shape. I really want a personal trainer but for now I'm just going to do things at home as I have time. Anyone know of some really good exercises? I mean I want to be trained really hard. I enjoy hard, intense workouts. I have been kinda doing the 30 day shred but I need more than that. I like to be able to really feel that I am working out hard! Anyways, any suggestions are welcome or if someone wants to be my personal trainer I'll take it!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

If you find a good one, let me know! I need a personal trainer too! I've just been doing my own "circuit training". I run as hard as I can for a quarter mile then I do crunches. Then, I run as hard as I can for another quarter mile and do side crunches. Then run hard for another quarter and then do push ups. Run hard the last quarter and do more crunches. It's not super long but it's been hard! And, I've been sore so it must be doing something! :) Mike Fletcher said kettle bell workouts are super good. We don't have any and I'm not sure where to get them. Have you looked online for any ideas? Anyway, seriously, let me know if find a good workout! :)

Carrie said...

I am doing an aerobics class that is being offered at work. Yesterday our workout burned 600 calories!!!!! I will see if I can get the moves from her and send them to you. We used steps and one hand weight to do them.

Ckparker said...

Oh how I would love to find motivation to lose some weight but I never have time!! You look great Sheen!! Kettle bells can do wonders and I found mine at wal-mart! Talk about feeling it! wOO!!!