Monday, December 8, 2008

Random Thoughts

So Jeremiah said "cracker" tonight!It was pretty exciting! He also has been signing "more" pretty well! It is SO much fun to see him grow up and do different and new things everyday.
I am excited to go Christmas shopping this weekend! I really wish we could bless everyone with HUGE gifts! Someday soon! God is faithful! I am also looking forward to having Jake's entire family here for Christmas! It should be lots of fun!I really enjoy this time of year and I enjoy watching Christmas movies!
I have the BEST husband in the whole world! He loves God with all his heart and desires to do everything that God says and has for him! He is such a hard worker and an AMAZING dad!
Well I guess those are all my random thoughts for now!

6 comments:

Jake said...

You just earned about 639 brownie points.

Anonymous said...

Jeremiah is getting so big. I was thinking that next year he will be singing in the Christmas program! Amazing. I love you and your family too! :)

Staci said...

Not so random! All thoughts linked together by blessing!

Anonymous said...

Ah, you guys have fun this weekend!! That kid is precious! WHEN is he coming to my house so you and Jake can go out by yourselves??? I think it's past time!!!

OR, I would even come to your house so I can just put him in bed for you - yeah right, I'll sit in the rocker with him!!!!!!!!!!! haha

Anonymous said...

Um, Jake and Sheena I would take Mo up on her offer like... NOW! That is better than gold to a young couple who hardly ever gets out for alone time!!

Anonymous said...

We had an amazing time with you all! The spread of food you put on at the Fletchers was scrumpdillylicious.!