Saturday, December 6, 2008

Christmas Time

Copy/paste this on your blog. It's fun! And it gets you thinking about Christmas too.

Jake put this list on his blog, here are mine.Even though mine are all pretty much the same as Jake's!

1. Do you have a real or artificial tree? Both, but the main one is real.
2. Do you like eggnog? I do like eggnog but not to much.
3. Favorite Holiday memory? Being with all my family!
4. Favorite Christmas movie of all time? I like the Santa Clauses.
5. What do you have for dinner at Christmas? Depends on where I eat. Each side of our 5-sided family has their own version. :)(I took this one from Jake's blog!)
6. Favorite Christmas song? Carol of the Bells
7. Favorite Christmas treat? Cookies
8. Do you put up lights on the outside of your house? Yes

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww shucks Sheena I thought you were goanna say some differnt things guess you and Jake will do just fine with so many likes.