Thursday, November 20, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday Jeremiah!

Today is Jeremiah's first birthday! I can't believe that one year has already gone by. Everyday watching him do new things, say new things, and grow up has been absolutely amazing! I am continually amazed at him! I love him so much! He is my little buddy! The cutest, most precious little boy in the world! Everyday just gets better and better! I love you Jeremiah! Happy Birthday!
Check out Jake's blog jacobschlegel.com! He wrote the sweetest post! Man, I have incredible boys in my life!

4 comments:

Jake said...

I love those two pics. From baby to toddler.

Anonymous said...

So adorable! I just want to hug and kiss him !

Anonymous said...

Me to Jake.Looks like a little man.

mommak said...

Oh my goodness Sheena - he is SUCH a cutie! :) I love both pictures - but the toddler one is just precious!