Monday, October 20, 2008

First Steps

Jeremiah took about four steps at daycare last Tuesday! I am sad I missed it but so happy that he walked! Since then he has become quite confident in his walking abilities! He stands up takes a step or two and decides to turn all the way around or so he thinks he can! It is so fun seeing him do new things!
We almost bought him one of those push toys a little bit ago so he could walk around with it. Well, the other night I caught him pushing around a laundry basket all over the house! And to think we almost spent money on a push toy! Things around the house are so much better! I will post pictures later of the buddy!

5 comments:

Staci said...

Quite a milestone! But with new accomplishments come new challenges for him AND for you guys! He's such a cutie!

Anonymous said...

YAY! Now he can keep up w/ the boys! They will have SO much fun together..........they already do!
I know, sometimes I think forget the toys and just let them play outside, or with a cardboard box, or a laundry basket (my boys STILL like to play with those!) Plus, you can put the money you would have spent somewhere else....like for us in the grocery budget!! :)

mommak said...

Yeah for your baby boy walking! :)
I have to agree with Evan - soon that boy is REALLY going to eat... so save your money for food and not on toys (let the grandparents do that).
My son's favorite toy is the broom - he likes to "brush" the floor... its the simple things, I'm telling you! :)

Jessica said...

Yay!! I am so excited! He is getting so big! Now you will be chasing him everywhere! :)

Jake said...

I'm so glad you blogged the date of his first steps, because I was wondering just the other day if we were able to capture it. YOU ARE SUCH A GOOD MOMMY!