Thursday, July 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Jakey!


Today is my Jake's 24th birthday! He is the best husband and best father that anyone could ever ask for! I love him so much and all of the the memories we have created and will create. Jake, thank you for all that you do! I am excited to celebrate your birthday with you!
I remember last year we went golfing twice for his birthday and at the second course it started to down poor but we stuck it out and finished golfing. We also went through massive puddles with the golf cart! This past year has been incredible! I look forward to spending many more birthdays with you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jake! We love you!

Sarah Dee said...

I like how jj is driving.... yeah i forgot to tell you guys I taught him how to do that while you guys were sleeping so he could impress jake on his birthday ;)